How Large is the Gym?
They Gym is over 5,000 square feet with 3 main rooms for boxing, kickboxing and karate / mma – with a weight room, lockers, bathrooms and showers.
How Large are the Classes?
Group Classes are between 8 to 20 depending on the day and time. A professional coach will always be available to help guide and train each student.
Are there Beginners in the Class?
We have students at all levels. For some it will be their first day ever training in any form of boxing or martial art, and for others they may have 30+ years of experience. We teach all students to be positive and helpful to coach and train you to get better every day.
How Long are Classes?
Classes are 1 hour, and available 6 days per week for kids, teens and adults. Checkout our Class Schedule Here
Is Boxing Good for Kids?
Kids can start as early as 7 to work on strength, balance, endurance and confidence. We ensure activities are low impact and good to build positive energy. Supreme Team has won humanitarian awards, excellence in leadership awards and community awards for working with kids and teens. Our secure drug-free facility is a great place for kids to make friends and parents watch their kids grow.
How many times should I attend?
With your unlimited package you can attend back-t0-back classes – 7 days a week. However we do at least recommend getting in 1 to 2 classes per week to get the most out of your fitness an technique training.
What are the Gym Rules?
- zithromax liver damage how to start off a introduction about yourself click go here professionally written college admissions essays prescriptions on line without prescription best site to purchase viagra thesis on the great gatsby get link get link sildenafil oral jelly side effects follow link writing outline research paper follow link https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/argument-essay-writing/17/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-forward-multiple-emails-iphone/ https://www.cochise.edu/academic/ready-essays-for-sale/32/ get link https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/alphabet-writing-paper/20/ https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=creative-writing-programs-in-california humanism research paper https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/writing-workshops-nyc/15/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/6822-viagra-teddy-bear/ esl analysis essay ghostwriting site for university get free viagra samples online i need help writing my personal statement essay writers for hire toronto https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/how-we-can-write-essay/22/ essay service hours https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/cialis-and-canada/63/ buy cialis canada pharmacy Uniforms – Being a part of a team is important, and require that our students come dressed in uniform which includes their official Supreme Team Boxing T-Shirt available in-store.
- No Gum Chewing – You are going to be in an intense workout, and your breath control matters. Gum is dangerous during high-intensity workouts.
- No Street Shoes – We buy the best floor mats for your comfort, and the city streets can be grimy, so help us keep our floor mats clean and wear gym shoes or go barefoot.
- No socks – Boxing, Kickboxing and Karate have many lateral movements and socks are very slippery. So don’t forget your gym shoes or go barefoot.
- No Cursing. No Bullying. No Drugs – We’re your home gym with families and friends. Treat your home gym with respect and help others build better lives.
- Keep it Clean / Hygiene is Important – We understand that a boxing workout can be sweaty, which is why we provide showers and clean our mats and equipment daily. Help out your home gym by doing your part by showing up clean and refreshed to start your work out. If you come in from a hard days work, please feel free to use our showers so you can start fresh!
What if I want to Fight?
Since 1985 Supreme Team Boxing has helped amateurs and professionals achieve titles. If you want to work with technical sparing or open sparing work with our trained coaches to can help you grow as a fighter.
How do I Cancel?
We have flexible packages for your convenience that includes, Month to Month specials. We also offer 10 and 25 class packs in order to fit your needs. We do offer 3, 6 and 12 month commitment packages as well. A 30 day notice must be given in person if you do not wish to continue your contract after you have completed its full term. Please call us at 718-709-9799 and make an appointment in person and visit us at 34-09 Queens Blvd Long Island City, NY 11101. All purchases are Non-Refundable and all class packages have a expiration date –
What if I want to learn self-defense, only?
Supreme Team believes in safety, and that means within the gym, ring and on the street, which is why we are proud to provide street-defense programs check-out our self-defense programs
Will I lose weight?
Yes. Boxers, Kickboxers and Karate Practitioners are known for their endurance, strength and flexibility. We’ve had 1,000’s of students lose anywhere from 10 lbs. to over 100 lbs. Come in and make a 6 month commitment to yourself to a fitness goal. We’ll help you get there.
What should I bring to class?
Bring your workout clothes, a towel, and gym shoes (no street shoes). We recommend either boxing shoes, kickboxing ankle wraps or barefoot for Karate. If you don’t have boxing wraps or gloves you can purchase them at the gym.
How do I get started?
Contact Us at 718-709-9799 and make an appointment, or stop by in person at 34-09 Queens Blvd Long Island City, NY 11101 between 4pm – 9pm Weekdays or 1pm – 4pm Weekends to learn more about private or group classes.