- No Gum Chewing – You are going to be in an intense workout, and your breath control matters. Gum is dangerous during high-intensity workouts.
- No Street Shoes – We buy the best floor mats for your comfort, and the city streets can be grimy, so help us keep our floor mats clean and wear gym shoes or go barefoot.
- No socks – Boxing, Kickboxing and Karate have many lateral movements and socks are very slippery. So don’t forget your gym shoes or go barefoot.
- No Cursing. No Bullying. No Drugs – We’re your home gym with families and friends. Treat your home gym with respect and help others build better lives.
- Keep it Clean / Hygiene is Important – We understand that a boxing workout can be sweaty, which is why we provide showers and clean our mats and equipment daily. Help out your home gym by doing your part by showing up clean and refreshed to start your work out. If you come in from a hard days work, please feel free to use our showers so you can start fresh!
Started in 1985 Supreme Team Boxing dominated the NYC Golden Gloves all through the 80s & 90s, and continued to train fighters to achieve World Heavyweight Championships and WBC super middleweight titles in boxing and WKU titles in Kickboxing – as well as, community, humanitarian, leadership and excellence awards. We’re committed to work with communities, celebrities and champions of all ages to achieve greater heights. Our professional coaches continue to teach amateurs, professionals, celebrities, kids, teens and adults high-intensity group and private classes in boxing, kickboxing and other forms of MMA.